Cycle questions

blake524

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
10
Location
san diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I think my tank is finally cycled everything has dropped to 0 now should I add more of the ammonia from dr tims to 2ppm to see if it will drop to 0 again?

IMG_7590.jpeg
 
Did you ever see your parameters go up? If so, you’re cycled.
 
Last edited:
Need more information as having 0 nitrates after cycle is not common.
All my parameters spiked then after I waited a few days tested again and they went to this test
 
All my parameters spiked then after I waited a few days tested again and they went to this test

Including ammonia? If so, then you are good to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new