Cycle won't complete with the Dr. Tim's Method

  • Thread starter Thread starter klvnnunez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Of course there's TBS rock, and I suppose it's better than nothing, but I miss the "good stuff". I've got 2000 lbs of OG pukani dry rock, I'd love to put that on the bottom off of the Florida coast for a few years.
@klc Are you open to selling a couple hundred lbs of the pukani?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new