Cynarina skeleton looks weird, Worms?

mcgallagherc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
331
Reaction score
195
Location
Mobile, al
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just knoctied this tonight. I'll attach pics, opinions/knowledge appreciated. Hopefully these pics in blue will suffice.

20220803_214513.jpg 20220803_214532.jpg 20220803_214516.jpg
 
See if this is better
 

Attachments

  • 20220803_224920.jpg
    20220803_224920.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220803_224912.jpg
    20220803_224912.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220803_224908.jpg
    20220803_224908.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20220803_224900.jpg
    20220803_224900.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 37
Just a note: if they are tunicates, exposure to air will likely kill them.

I had some growing in a pico tank and I had to move a zoa rock. After I had exposed the rock to air briefly, the tunicates unfortunately died shortly after.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new