d2mini's 25g Office Lagoon

d2mini did you try h2o2? Helped a lot for me on cyano, there is a long thread here.
Been dosing 3ml/day for the past two weeks (except weekends). Nothing so far. :(
 
From my experience it didn't really get rid of huge thick patches, but it stopped all new growth and when I did a water change and vacuumed some up, the rest really disapated and hasn't com back. I still have some and am going to run it again, but stopped to run carbon and gfo again for a while. The rest might be spiralina too.
 
So my nitrates are zero but p04 is .076 (much better than I expected).
So I need to start dosing nitrate.
 
I'm gonna guess wanting to eat it. Haha
 
That is crazy! How did you know to pull the camera out? Gorgeous Pistol Shrimp.
I was walking by and saw him doing it. Just lucky he tried a couple more times before the urchin was able to back away. :)
 
Ha ha! Love the video. The critters we keep do some funny stuff!
 
Here's a long overdue updated FTS on the Poo Tank. :D
SPS still look like poo... LPS are doing well.

i-KN69Qkv.jpg
 
Any idea what the trouble is with the sps?
Don't know, it's been a struggle since the beginning.
For a while I had lots of instability but lately it's been solid and still no sps love.
 
How did you resolve the salt creep issue on the skimmer?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new