Daelie's Waterbox Frag 165.6

daelie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
468
Reaction score
458
Location
Working probaby
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always liked the looks of these shallower tanks and figured I'd really like to build out an SPS lagoon with one of them, so here we are.

Tank arrived in pretty good shape, and overall I'm pretty happy with it.

5wW3jAnl.jpg


GieUH95l.jpg


A couple pictures after getting the tank and sump unboxed



Stand was quite easy to build, probably an hour or so to get it up and leveled. Been collecting gear and building the aquascape in the meantime while waiting on the tank, as well, but I'll save that for a later post.

 
Nice
 
Managed to get this tank aquascaped and filled with water, even put in a good amount of easier corals to get it started. Some pics of the aqua scape coming together. I tried mostly to maximize surface area.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new