Daniel's Glowing Nano Reef

Thanks, guys! I'm very excited about the contest results! Now I need to get another update ready with a few changes and additions. :-)
 
Trying to clean the tank this afternoon and my clan decides to attack me (which is pretty normal for him). He got a little over zealous though and jumped out of the tank onto my laminate floor...other than being a bit more docile, he seems to be alright. :-) Exciting times!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
pamubata.jpg


Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
So I've changed a few things since the competition. I've added a few corals and removed a few as well. Here are a few that I've added.

First up is a 5th element paly

5th element.jpg


Jack-o-lepto (and another shot of the 5th element)

jackolepto.jpg


Here are some other palys I got from Brandon at zoanthids.com (top left is sunflower paly, top right is rainbow paly, and bottom is true spiderman paly).

spiderman paly.jpg


Here is a Sexy Corals' My Sexy chalice

sc chalice.jpg


and last is the Reef Raft USA Crazy Clown chalice

crazy clown.jpg
 
I had a very sad experience with this tank that wiped out most of the LPS in it. :(

But now I've added some new zoas. :)

Here is the growing garden.

DSC_0295_view.jpg


DSC_0296_view.jpg


zoas.jpg


Here are a couple of close ups just bc I liked the way these pics came out. ;)

5th elements.jpg


These are 5th Element palys I got from Turbo21 at a swap a few months ago as a single polyp frag.

polychromatic.jpg


This last one is the polychromatic paly I got as part of a frag pack from Rob&Gab. Beautiful piece!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new