Cade Chaos Grimoire

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PINK... :)
WP_20210224_12_10_16_Pro.jpg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm.... so if im understanding correctly each time we check if we add something then we get an added check.... before we must buy it... this could get dangerous.
Yeah I'm not sure all the rules myself.... @sp1187 can you clarify please?
additional checks are for additional items ONLY.
please proceed to check out. :cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes correct. I have checked the sub rules. Title IV says if on the Third check of the unpurchased item concludes with an additional item being added to the cart, purchaser earns a recheck rewind. This can only happen 17 times. On the 18th reset, thou shall lay down the cheddar!
FAKE NEWS. :cool:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A collection of my recent purchases - all set up for delivery Thursday:

1616955524689.png

1616955260919.png

1616955278832.png

1616955292059.png

1616955302347.png

In my experience, aquasd super enhances their colors in photos, fox will likely be closer to a silky white with hints of coloration and everyone will only look like these photos in ramp down blues in the evening in my tank since I run more natural white looking lights. But I've always had amazing results with their lps, super healthy and ready to go from the start so I'm not worried about it.

PEA I've only ordered from a few times and it's mostly the mushrooms in my pico so this is my first LPS from them, but coloration has been pretty close so far, blastos historically do really well in the tank so no concerns with that factor. I also got my Halloween urchin and my serpent star from them and they're super healthy.

---------------------------------------

Back to new tank topic. I've decided to try and build up the zoa area a little in the transfer to allow for a bit more ground space since I have recently found myself buying more and more sand dwellers (and my acanthophyllia have blown up in size in the last couple months). We'll see how that works out. If that fails, I won't have the weir bulking out in the center left like I do now, so I can at least reposition to allocate a little more space for sand. I'm stocking up on glue & coral epoxy for everything that just kinda chills right now so I can get it in 100% that day.

I also decided to risk the klir rollermat because I found an open box through coral vue for nearly 1/2 off. I really hate socks...

Sand was ordered, going with Tropic Eden this time and doing a mixture of sand grain sizes, all a little heavier than the fiji pink I have in this tank because a fish swimming near the bottom kicks everything up right now.

Once the arrival date is set, I'll probably do a reefcleaners order to arrive the next day since I doubt I'll be able to get all of my cuc that resides in the sand out. I will not do emeralds, I've had bad luck with them and always seem to be relieved once I realized they've all disappeared. I don't think I'm going to risk a peppermint again either despite the aiptasia. I did order a new brand of aiptasia killing serum and I'll dose everything to see what happens with that one.

Rehoming plans during the transfer involve: filefish currently living in sump, both orange striped cardinals, and the pistol shrimp.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exciting...
Nah, it happens every couple months.

The other fish eventually get to them and eat them. I'm sure if I put the effort fourth I could pull them and let them actually develop fully and raise them but... Eh.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this calls for video. :cool:
Good thing is I've been catching fish from tanks for the last 14yrs for work ;)

In all honesty, I have a trap that I used to catch the butterfly I used to have. I'm about to set that up.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good thing is I've been catching fish from tanks for the last 14yrs for work ;)

In all honesty, I have a trap that I used to catch the butterfly I used to have. I'm about to set that up.
Still want video ;)

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Project sidebarred on account of I looked over and saw a murder scene in the living room behind me :rolleyes:

Skeletor lost *the exact same nail* for the 3rd time since we adopted him. Didn't make a peep and I still can't find the nail. Got everything & him cleaned up, now I'm on "sir, leave your toe alone" duty.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toe looking good this morning, a little sensitive I'm sure. I luckily still have a tube of resortin to apply. as long as he leaves it alone and I don't have to wrap it we should be good.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back