Cade Chaos Grimoire

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to start, if I end up getting inked, a little more reserved. If I was gonna get nuts, I would do a collage of the heads of every type of game bird I’ve ever shot across my back.
That sounds like a sweet back piece. Which are relatively easy. I used to fall asleep with two guys blasting my back at the same time.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like a sweet back piece. Which are relatively easy. I used to fall asleep with two guys blasting my back at the same time.
My bro has a full back compass rose weaved with Celtic lettering. Pretty sharp.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I slept through my chest and my calves. My back is one of the less full areas on me actually. Saving it for something big but idk what yet. Too much space to fill up on my legs still.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I slept through my chest and my calves. My back is one of the less full areas on me actually. Saving it for something big but idk what yet. Too much space to fill up on my legs still.
You slept through your chest???

My chest piece has been going on and unfinished for 14 years. I can only get it done about every 2 years because that's how long it takes me to forget how horrific that hour and a half of pain is. My chest is absolutely the worst for me so far, four different sessions.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My chest piece has been going on and unfinished for 14 years. I can only get it done about every 2 years because that's how long it takes me to forget how horrific that hour and a half of pain is. My chest is absolutely the worst for me so far, four different sessions.
taking notes.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes, I've heard it's significantly worse for males. But also my artists think I'm not human anyway.

Agree, ribs sucked. I want to cover the bird on my right ribcage but in putting it off until everything else is mostly done.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Officially decided we are not going forward with that house/property.
#adulting

I canceled my build that was supposed to start last year as well. Ground breaking was supposed to be Nov. Ended up in my apartment temporarily...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#adulting

I canceled my build that was supposed to start last year as well. Ground breaking was supposed to be Nov. Ended up in my apartment temporarily...
We're in a house, really it's that I want more yard and a privacy fence (corner lot says no) and he wants a 2 car garage for a workshop. We've lived here 4 years without either of those things. We'll be fine. Plus we just got this kitchen where we want it.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updates on the tank:
-Cyano subsiding a little again now. Maybe we're finally losing it.
-Scopas looks a million times better from when I got him "damaged"
-Ordered a new lid, but idk when it'll be done. I'm "on the list" - it'll be a split lid so I can take off just one side if needed. Adding a cutout for the auto feeder & a couple feed doors over the powerheads.
-Thursday vacation starts and the new rack will be in for the alves/goni - so I won't be setting that up until we get home sat/sun so I can make sure they adjust to the move okay.
-No plans to add anything new (livestock/corals) for awhile, just letting everything grow out and settle. Will be doing a little rearranging when the new branch rack comes in.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love a dodgy scopas. ;)

DSC_0340 (1024x729).jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick photos from this morning. Urchin relocated my purple plating monti again, I can't find it this time.. Once I do it's getting glued in.

See how much better the cyano bomb field looks!

PXL_20210728_130024187.jpg

PXL_20210728_125951139.jpg

PXL_20210728_130011821.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20210728-193931_Facebook.jpg
this one one my great friends. Mike.
Wow! That's a lot of hours!

The thing that amazes me most about these extra extra large pieces, If you have to know where you're going from the very beginning. I would have loved to have had full leg sleeves running into cohesive back and chest plate over the shoulder caps and back down the sleeves, all the same scene and artist.

Did Mike have other tattoos before this?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20210728-193931_Facebook.jpg
this one one my great friends. Mike.
Love this style, so perfect for big imagery like this.

I also wish I'd organized a little better to do a cohesive full body sleeve, but alas I did not. Oh well, more space for the ridiculous stuff.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.5%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 99 49.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back