David I Am Getting Around To This Finally, There Is Hope Yet!

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I was invited to do this exactly one year ago to the day - That's pretty cool :eek:
Even though that makes me look like a severe procrastinator!:confused:

Thank you again for the warm welcome David. It's been a pleasure hanging around here for the last year. I am sure there will be years to come of good times for us all. I suppose I should share a little about myself and my systems, but first I must explain that I spend much much more time on everyone else's aquariums and ponds than I do my own. Maybe that will change one day.

I have 4 aquariums that have not been set up 100% ever, not even once- they have all been somewhat close, but always end up being broke down for a friend or client that borrows sand, rock, livestock or some piece of hardware from me and I just push it to the side as there is always a long list of important things to attend to.

I founded two companies two years ago, one here in the states and one in Africa. They are both in the infant stage but are crawling progressively each week that goes by. I am looking forward to seeing quite the fruitful turn out within the next 9-12 years.
The first conceived was an American company known as A+ Aquatics and we focus mainly on installs and maintenance for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, but are not limited to these areas by any means. We enjoy ponds and just about any water feature known to man! Crazy, crazy, crazy about water! Shew! :oops:

One day we hope to have several of our own product lines for the aquatic industry and have them readily available throughout the nation for every hobbyist and present within all the prestigious shows such as MACNA for instance. We know this will take thousands and thousands of difficult hours of investment, but there is nothing like having the opportunity of bringing forth a personal creation and dream that I personally hope touches hundreds of thousands of lives. I can't help it, dreaming big is what I do.o_O

The second which is an African company that is found in the heart of Zambia, known as the city of Lusaka was founded and dubbed as SpiritFusionMedia. This company has in mind a creation intent on bringing the many musical talents throughout the region together and giving the innumerable artists a place to gather and work on their musical gifts. We have plans of building a center called The House Of Praises or The Music House that can host any artists by giving them a place to practice and the needed instruments to practice with.

Africa is rich with talent and the world is missing out. We want to allow them to be heard throughout Africa, not just Zambia and ultimately the world. Big dreams, yes, but the opportunity is there to create something amazing. Why not invest our soul into such an incredible journey?
We haven't found a reason worth considering to not follow through with our vision of living the ultimate dream, creating something new! :rolleyes:

I've recently founded a local aquarist club known as Tri-Cities Aquatics Club and I am really excited to see who all can become involved and who all will be connected. I'm hoping that it will result in a tighter knit aquatic community throughout Tennessee and several of the surrounding states, but once again those big dreams of mine seem a bit far fetched. I can't help desiring great things. There are already a collection of talented and experienced individuals that showed up in our first meeting so I know great things are ahead of us in the near future. So the sky is our limit and even it ends just before space so we have lots of room to stretch and make progress in. :D

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome2-jpg.321527

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back