David's custom sump

KingOfPain86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
9
Location
Broward County
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this sump over the last few days. It's for my 55 gallon FOWLR. I have a limited space to put it. Demons ions are 30in long by 10in high by 9in wide. This will be a refugium mostly. Have enough room for a nano skimmer, but I may just incorporate another filter into it somehow.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366325680.444120.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366325689.816888.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366325704.991926.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366325752.244761.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Lol. Thank you. It's only my second time working with acrylic. I have a much bigger one that's in the process of being built that is 56 gallons total. This one is only 11.5 gallons total. But like I said very limited space.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new