Day at the Aquarium

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
2,581
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spent the day yesterday at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, CA (we're members). Seeing as though our Waterbox isn't arriving now until end of January, we went to get our fix.

Thought I'd share some photos. Enjoy!

IMG_0525.jpg IMG_0597.jpg IMG_3839.jpg IMG_3906.jpg IMG_4340.jpg IMG_4495.jpg IMG_4931.jpg IMG_8109.jpg
 
Very nice. Thanks. It's nice to see so many live corals in a public aquarium. You just don't see a lot of that.
 
Very nice. Thanks. It's nice to see so many live corals in a public aquarium. You just don't see a lot of that.

They confiscate a lot of corals that come in illegally at the Port of LA/LB and I think that they get donated to the Aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new