DC Run pump calculation for 450 liters

Bartolomeo84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
40
Location
Poland, Europe
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I know probably that this was asked many times but I want to be sure as I planned to buy DC return pump 10000l/h which gives 40 x volume and I have researched and optimal according BRS is 2-5 so for my 450 litres it seems that it gives 5x450= 2250 litres per hour so with a backup 5000-6000 per hours is ok?
 
gph trough the whole system so sump:) not wavemakers etc only return pump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new