• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

dc_909... thumbs up trade....

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was finally able to take a quick snap of these guys.. they are much bluer in person and I hope they stay that way.... :)

Darryl was a great guy to deal with.. awesome communication and prompt shipping.. we had this trade worked up for the longest time.. I almost forgot about it but he reminded me about our trade.. he actually sent his frag first.. I still owe him.. ;)

I will include a pic of some palys that I acquired sometime last year that were bluish also but have morphed more dark green... just a comparison shot..

Thanks again Darryl...

CoolBreezeP.jpg

CoolCompareP.jpg

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:hammer: so original :rolleyes:

call'em ZOMG palys for 10/10 ZOMGDUDETHOSEAREAWESOMEPALYS scale

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:hammer: so original :rolleyes:

call'em ZOMG palys for 10/10 ZOMGDUDETHOSEAREAWESOMEPALYS scale

LOL! :D

Nice stuff Marvin, keep us updated if the color changes, i also have some like those just not with the green skirts. It sort of looks like they have been exposed to HIGH light....

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys.. yeah, it'll be interesting to see if they'll morph... I'm hoping they won't though as they look sweet the way they are... :)

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are nice! Are they blue with green skirts? I have a crappy monitor so I can't see colors that good.:)

dc_909

Zoanthid Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad to see that those are open and looking good. I definitely need a better camera, or at least need to understand my settings better. Are you "posing" your frags when you take a pic?

Thanks for the kind words.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice score man
Thanks Charles.. :)

I am glad to see that those are open and looking good. I definitely need a better camera, or at least need to understand my settings better. Are you "posing" your frags when you take a pic?

Thanks for the kind words.
I try to position the frag so I can get a decent shot and to be able to get a good macro.. :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back