'De-branded' 340 Gallon + 105 Frag

Found it and buying it

20250730_194012_B59B197A-3677-444A-B8A0-22FA7A5448EA.png
Message them and negotiate. They should. Chris is likely to message, he is really nice.
 
Correct, I believe all of the tanks are from the same factory. I haven’t found any issues or differences in quality.
I have no reason to doubt the quality. I've been to china about 7 or 8 times now, and Quality in China is very high on a great many things. Quality only suffers when greedy people want China to make them Cheap Garbage. Unlike us, they are a manufacturing center. And they cater to a wide array of price points. If anything, their fault is not saying "no"...or is it?

That's a beautiful looking tank and I wish you the best of luck with it.
 
Just keep in mind, shipping is going to be a doozy
I reached out last Year when I was upgrading my tank and with shipping I was only saving maybe 15 to 20%. . Ended up just buying a innovative Marine 170 EXT and it was in stock in the US and shipped to me within a couple weeks.
 
I just ordered the 150 equivalent. Saved $1400 with shipping. It will take a couple months but I am not in a hurry. I order a lot of stuff on baba and it's always as safe as ebay. Never been let down yet.
 
I just ordered the 150 equivalent. Saved $1400 with shipping. It will take a couple months but I am not in a hurry. I order a lot of stuff on baba and it's always as safe as ebay. Never been let down yet.
Good for you. I also love "baba". It was better 5-6 months ago though. Some times it's a huge savings and you just need to inquire with a few vendors. That's the biggest difference with US sites imo. I ordered 8oz bottles for pods at 1/4 the price of US suppliers. but, I had to buy 250 bottles or more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new