Dead clam

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got a clam a few days ago and it was doing great and opening up and looked awesome. I get home from work last night and it's dead it looks like something dug into it

I have
2 clown fish
1 lawnmower
1 diomand goby
Snails and crabs
And other corals

Could one of them taken a bite out of it?
 
I've had clams die for reasons I don't understand. Then my clean up crew starts cleaning up.

I'd have to guess the clam died and then someone started to snack. Or it started dying and something got a little eager.

I currently have 7 clams.
 
I've had clams die for reasons I don't understand. Then my clean up crew starts cleaning up.

I'd have to guess the clam died and then someone started to snack. Or it started dying and something got a little eager.

I currently have 7 clams.
Oh ok he just seemed to be doing so good and I was really happy and then he was dead it bummed me out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new