dead dried rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stingray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stingray

Nano Nutt
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2010
Messages
158
Reaction score
3
Location
Lowell, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm looking for dry rock for a 93 gal perfecto cube I'm going to be setting up in the next month or so. Dimensions are 30L-30W-24H and I want to make 2-3 columns with shelves about half way up. Where do you think out of all our sponsors or maybe not sponsors, carry the best pieces? I'm going to be taking a lot of the lr out of my 28g jbj and putting it in the 40 breeder sump to seed the new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new