Deals found thread idea

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is more of a question for mods, and to see if others think it may be useful.

There are always some good deals to be found, however not too many people share them with rest of the community. I wanted to see if I could create a Deals thread and stick in in the Reef Aquarium Discussion forum. I was thinking about possibly placing it in the Lounge, however there is a lot less views there, so folks may miss it. Anyone could post deals of course. There is of course a question if something like this would be allowed, as R2R does have sponsors, so there is that as well.

I was going to post one up, but had no idea where to create such thread, so wanted to check before I do it. I've seen other message boards (non aquarium related) do this and they are quite popular, as everyone likes to save some $ if they can.

Thanks

OP
OP
cvrle1

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never heard anything back about this, but saw that someone else started same sort of thread today. Oh well, at least there is now a thread to use

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too was going to suggest a thread/forum for this. Would be great to see when a place is having a really good deal on an item. Is there any downside to having this? I follow a nintendo switch thread on reddit and they do an amazing job on posting sales.

OP
OP
cvrle1

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too was going to suggest a thread/forum for this. Would be great to see when a place is having a really good deal on an item. Is there any downside to having this? I follow a nintendo switch thread on reddit and they do an amazing job on posting sales.

Never heard back either way. There was a thread that Cromag listed above, but that one hasnt been used at all. 1st and last post was in November, and was active for 2 days haha. Guess folks dont like deals here :p

OutsideBrian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be all for it. Other forums that I use do similar.
Deal of the days, clearance items, hard to finds all those good thing.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back