Rating - 100%
1   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for Don! Let's get behind this and help them!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're unable to give I am sure he would love to read a comment here! :)

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have asked our Father to bless you with doctors who have the wisdom to care for you and your heart condition. May the Great Physician comfort your spirit, and heal your body, that you might be a testimony to Him. Also, as a wife, I pray for Stephanie as she cares for you and other family members. You are being covered in prayer.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone. I'll update later. Very tired.
Don,
Just caught wind of this thread.

Prayers going up for you to have a full recovery.

Freddie

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to update you all on my status and how I'm doing. First and foremost, a huge thank you to everyone that has responded to this thread. Your thoughts and prayers have been up lifting and very helpful. Thank you from the bottom of my soul!

What I'm facing is a up hill battle and may take a long time to get over in so many ways. My cardiologist has me in a three month window. In that time, they are allowing the three heart medications I'm on to do their thing. I'm on a sodium and fluid restricted diet. This is to keep fluids from building up around my heart and lungs. (Going from eating anything I wanted to no salt is the hardest) Everything is bland now and if I eat anything that has salt on or in it tastes like a salt block! Lol

I don't have heart disease. No clogged arteries. No damaged heart muscle, just a week left side that only pumps at 20%. I have a 1/3 chance of full recovery, 1/3 chance of staying the same or 1/3 chance of declining.

Other than that, I feel much better and I'm optimistic as of now. On a reefing subject, I've been able to keep the reef going and it's actually doing very well.

So once again, a very humble thank you to my reefing family for your support and prayers! I'll try to get on here more to let you all know how I'm doing and maybe contribute a little.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to update you all on my status and how I'm doing. First and foremost, a huge thank you to everyone that has responded to this thread. Your thoughts and prayers have been up lifting and very helpful. Thank you from the bottom of my soul!

What I'm facing is a up hill battle and may take a long time to get over in so many ways. My cardiologist has me in a three month window. In that time, they are allowing the three heart medications I'm on to do their thing. I'm on a sodium and fluid restricted diet. This is to keep fluids from building up around my heart and lungs. (Going from eating anything I wanted to no salt is the hardest) Everything is bland now and if I eat anything that has salt on or in it tastes like a salt block! Lol

I don't have heart disease. No clogged arteries. No damaged heart muscle, just a week left side that only pumps at 20%. I have a 1/3 chance of full recovery, 1/3 chance of staying the same or 1/3 chance of declining.

Other than that, I feel much better and I'm optimistic as of now. On a reefing subject, I've been able to keep the reef going and it's actually doing very well.

So once again, a very humble thank you to my reefing family for your support and prayers! I'll try to get on here more to let you all know how I'm doing and maybe contribute a little.
Great to hear from you and to find out you are feeling a little better. Hoping for that full recovery 1/3.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back