revhtree
Owner Administrator
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Excellence Award
Platinum Sponsor
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
Industry Professional
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 54,877
- Reaction score
- 122,562
HEHE!
Hey gang I need a little help! I would like to put together the a list of the most asked questions by new people to the hobby or people just getting started. All of these have been covered many times over but I am just looking for the questions at this point. So if you will please post questions that you think new people ask.
Thanks.
Hey gang I need a little help! I would like to put together the a list of the most asked questions by new people to the hobby or people just getting started. All of these have been covered many times over but I am just looking for the questions at this point. So if you will please post questions that you think new people ask.
Thanks.