Dear R2R Members, Please help me! Signed Rev!

How long is the cycle?
How do i make my corals grow faster?

Is this a hornet? and how much can i get for this zoa? (JK Rev had to throw that one out there) baahahahah :xd:
 
These are great! Keep it up! Next we are going to have to answer these questions! HA!
 
IMO... All great questions, maybe also include some links to helpful articles on water chemistry, I know back when I switched from fresh to salt that's what I struggled the most with and what params to target
Seems like the helpful articles I read... Helped the most :)
Maybe also something on hardware, pumps, skimmers, what do I really need to get started
 
What is in the top off water? I know when I first started I used my salt mixed water and didn't realize it was wrong for 3 weeks.
Acronims or appreviations like fowlr
 
What is Carbon
What is GFO
Should I have a UV and how big
A small FAQ on Controllers would be nice
Live Rock or Base
How much flow do i need
list of tank dimensions and max fish sizes (to keep the 8" tangs out of a 55...lol)
 
The most common question I get is: "What is this?"
 
BUMP for more newbie questions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new