Death or Growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaggyRS6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
1,272
Location
MT Juliet, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your professional options, would you say the white on the tips and there is some on the branch let’s at well is death or growth?

B3F00B7F-BCA6-4853-A5E2-3EFA2B4CAFB2.jpeg
 
Wow well then thats awesome. New cycled tank and its only been in there for 5 days! I do have Strawberry short cake. Not seen that open yet. I may need to move it again.
 
Wow well then thats awesome. New cycled tank and its only been in there for 5 days! I do have Strawberry short cake. Not seen that open yet. I may need to move it again.

i would not move it. Acros do not being moved. Let it settle in a few months
 
Wow well then thats awesome. New cycled tank and its only been in there for 5 days! I do have Strawberry short cake. Not seen that open yet. I may need to move it again.
Birdsnest grow super fast. Mine looked like yours just over a year ago. Wife loves it so I leave it as big as I can. This guy gets trimmed regularly. Too bad the clippings go in the trash. If it’s in a prime location I’d move it unless you love it. Save that spot for something special later.

80CFEE15-A06F-40E6-931B-BC8AF4530E35.jpeg
 
Birdsnest grow super fast. Mine looked like yours just over a year ago. Wife loves it so I leave it as big as I can. This guy gets trimmed regularly. Too bad the clippings go in the trash. If it’s in a prime location I’d move it unless you love it. Save that spot for something special later.

80CFEE15-A06F-40E6-931B-BC8AF4530E35.jpeg
Thanks for this. Very helpful. I put all of my coral frags on pieces of Caribsea Life rock, that way they blend in nicely and I can just grab them and move them :)
 
Thanks for this. Very helpful. I put all of my coral frags on pieces of Caribsea Life rock, that way they blend in nicely and I can just grab them and move them :)

Sertiopora is a cool fast growing coral, wise advice above from Heabel7 and FishFinder.^^^

Looks like @Heabel7 has Sertiopora hystrix, I believe yours might be Sertiopora caliendrum.

Very underrated coral in the SPS, their growth forms are super cool. Also if you can snag one ponape sertiopora is absolutely beautiful!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new