Dec. 2011 POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
. And my brain under giesman actinic t-5s looking for food.
 

Attachments

  • 2011-09-22_21-22-03_979.jpg
    2011-09-22_21-22-03_979.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Looking at some other entries there is no way to compete against them....:neutral: but what the heck..here is my entry.


untitled-373-L.jpg
 
Steven R,
Have to choose/enter one image and please read the entry requirements in the first post of this thread.
Gary
 
man I wish I had a better camera. you guys have some nice pic's!!

IMG_2592.jpg
 
anemones-2.jpg


cell phone pic but lots of red and green
 
holy anemone tank! thats awesome. Gonna grab the camera, gonna be hard to compete with a lot of these great shots
 
Gary's not allowed to play! LOL ! beautiful picture as usual!
 
ok ....I guess i'll give it a go....

IMG_8756.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is my sunset millepora, pinkish red body with green polyps:
DSC_7826.jpg
 
man that thing is off the chizzle!!! beautiful mille!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new