• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep water SPS pack including Tyree Purple Monster

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishypets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishypets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
335
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$400.00 shipped, I can do about 5 packs.

IMG_9420.jpg

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9418.jpg

IMG_9417.jpg

IMG_9421.jpg
 
Hey Clint, what all is included here? I'm guessing Hawkins and you mentioned the Purple Monster. But there is no list of anything else. Please let us know : )
 
#1 Deepwater bottle brush from WWC
#2 Unknown (maybe someone will chime in)
#3 Lokani from WWC
#4 Turaki from WWC
#5 Tyree Purple Monster
 
I'll also include a two inch frag of this Ausie deep water. I believe it's a Elegans.

IMG_8453.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new