DeepBlue - Reefer 525 XL Build

90BBC3CB-A968-4705-937A-4D9F17F4B846.jpeg
 
Now that you have had the Sky's for a little while, How do you like them? How much shimmer do they produce? I have a defective Radion XR30pro that I am returning and considering getting Sky's
 
Now that you have had the Sky's for a little while, How do you like them? How much shimmer do they produce? I have a defective Radion XR30pro that I am returning and considering getting Sky's
I am an Apex guy and I love my SKYs. I have two over my main display and one on my frag tank. That said Radions are good two.

if you are an Apex guy I would go SKYs.
 
Stupid brown jelly ate my torches. I was only able to save a few. I am almost 100% sure cooties came from the last torch I added. sad news. But more coming. I will take a pic later today. The SPS are happy.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new