Definitely a First...Haha

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just saw one of the coolest things in my tank.

I added a rock flower today and was checking on it after lights out just to make sure it settled in.

Well...I look over at my frag rack and I see a huge dorvilleidae worm...being eaten by my convict chalice.
I guess he caught one in one of his sweeper tentacles and decided to have himself a literal midnight snack.

Just had to share.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new