Definitely worm free (IMLagoon25)

I love your colony of feather dusters!
Me too, I'm thinking I might get a tiny tank with some rocks and throw some of the dusters in there, so I can culture them and maybe sell some feather duster colonies.
Seems like a fun project?
 
I am also jealous of your feather dusters! I have a solitary one that makes a cool tube but I don’t think it can reproduce alone. you have any new ones popping up or just the original colony?
I find new ones every few days across the tank, not just those dusters, but ones that hitchhiked with my coral. I made a post on page 7 or 8 about it.
 
I am also jealous of your feather dusters! I have a solitary one that makes a cool tube but I don’t think it can reproduce alone. you have any new ones popping up or just the original colony?
Oh also, feather dusters don't need a mate to reproduce so if your lucky that one could multiply :)
 
Hopefully I'll be able to get the starry blenny tomorrow, in the mean time here's some pics.
Halloween hermit finally showing his face (kind of
20240917_172643.jpg

Happy blasto
20240917_172710.jpg

Happy goni (excuse the cerith in the background, he's just doing his job)
20240917_172732.jpg
 
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Im so frickin close to getting a starry because that is the cutest fish ive ever seen.
Be ready for the attitude...
 
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Im so frickin close to getting a starry because that is the cutest fish ive ever seen.
I'm little worried about him in this tank size but I plan on adding more rocks and the Lagoon is only a few inches shorter than a standard 30 gallon but it is a few inches wider. Seller is a buddy of mine, he started the tank and realized he doesn't have the time for it, but he plans to restart with a smaller tank down the road. So I figured I'd take this guy off his hands. Who knows maybe this blenny will force me to upgrade sooner.
 
I'm little worried about him in this tank size but I plan on adding more rocks and the Lagoon is only a few inches shorter than a standard 30 gallon but it is a few inches wider. Seller is a buddy of mine, he started the tank and realized he doesn't have the time for it, but he plans to restart with a smaller tank down the road. So I figured I'd take this guy off his hands. Who knows maybe this blenny will force me to upgrade sooner.
Well it would be worth it! just look at that silly little face and those bushy eye brows :pleading-face: :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new