Delaware Reef Club

nerak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=2]Come see what we're all about !!![/h]

Whether you're new to the hobby or you've been in it for years, the Delaware Reef Club (DRC) has something for everyone!

Our meetings provide content for the beginner and advanced hobbyist alike. We have speakers from all facets of the hobby regularly lecture for our club as well as member-driven content such as DIY demonstrations and virtual tank tours.

If that's not enough, we have an active online community with over 500 members and more than 30,000 unique posts!

Club discounts
Events
Club library
Online forums
Club equipments
Popular speakers

Our mission:

To create a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about our hobby and our planet. We strive to create a fun and friendly experience where new members of all ages and experience levels can come to share and learn.

Our goal:

To help one another become more knowledgeable and responsible hobbyists all while having fun and making new friends!

We hold monthly meetings at William Penn High School in New Castle on the third Monday of each month! Hope to see some new faces!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back