Dennerle 10g nano reef

JustAddSalt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D5D2D837-0675-4702-B266-2368B278E98C.jpeg
Hey everyone, my first post! I’m starting slowly the build of my 10 gallon Dennerle tank. Just got Modular Marine to build me a custom overflow box and a 5 gallon sump.

Other gear that will be going in there: mp10 and nano ATO from my freshwater tank.

Lighting wise I’m leaning towards a hydra26 so I have flexibility if I want to go sps only at one point. I’m not decided on livestock yet.

That’s it for now.
cheers
 
Definitely nice way to start. And joining us make me happy too.

Keep pix coming

upload_2019-3-9_19-21-53.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new