Depressing par measurements

How do your corals look? If they're happy, who cares what the actual numbers are?

+1
I was surprised everyone was strategizing how to help increase par without noticing there are mostly low light corals in there. I wouldn’t change a thing, at most move higher light corals into higher light area only if they become unhappy
 
+1
I was surprised everyone was strategizing how to help increase par without noticing there are mostly low light corals in there. I wouldn’t change a thing, at most move higher light corals into higher light area only if they become unhappy
I will say this; a few corals shriveled up the first two days but the last two days they have colored up better and seem bigger. IDK if its the light or my increase in PH. But now my par levels are a bit better than before. Went for 100-80 to 150-175. And have a few programs saved incase i want to increase the par to 200-250.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new