Derasa Inhalant Siphon Cause for Concern?

LagoonReefLife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Messages
109
Reaction score
86
Location
Sterling
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed what looks like extra tissue (I’m not really sure what it is) on my Derasa’s inhalant siphon.

Does anyone know what it is? Should I be concerned about it?

IMG_8026.jpeg
 
Mine has plenty of little fringes around it’s siphon, it looks normal to me.
IMG_3806.jpeg
Oh!!! Duh.

it hadn’t occurred to me that it maybe growing those little tentacles around the siphon.
It almost looked like ripped tissue and I panicked lol.

Thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new