Desktop salty

Hogdaddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
101
Reaction score
99
Location
Biloxi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this empty spot on my desk...think a small salty would look good with some easy coral frags...
What are some good small all in one tanks that could go here....that could support easy corals right out of the box. 1870A0D7-15C9-4D69-B5F5-1FF6FF26EF32.jpeg
 
What are the dimensions you're working with. Maybe an IM 10 or a biocube 16 would look good there :)
 
dimensions I want to keep it in are 13inches deep and 16inches across.
I am looking at the fluval 5....I think 5-6 gallons is as big as I want to go.
 
dimensions I want to keep it in are 13inches deep and 16inches across.
I am looking at the fluval 5....I think 5-6 gallons is as big as I want to go.
Fluval Spec V would be a good option. you'd likely have to change the lighting though. The Evo 13.5 would be another good option. a little bigger but its built with the intention of a reef
 
I vote IM nuvo 10 as well. For what its worth, mine holds about 7 gallons of water after rock, sand and equipment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new