Diatoms? Cyano? Or dinos?

Niels Verstappen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this stuff to show up it looks like brown hair algae with bubbles on it

A3CAAC23-1DBE-48BC-B6D0-0447E536CFA5.jpeg 4AAB1A7E-EE65-40EC-B9CF-853C2F185142.jpeg A99F58AD-6786-49D5-8C4D-B7AFE3C53942.jpeg
 
i appreciate at least someone commenting finally jesus..... but I’m afraid your wrong my friend it is or should I say was dino’s I currently eradicated them with Dino X
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new