Did I ID these corals correctly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBigGuy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoBigGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Just wondering if I ID these corals correctly?

DSC04033.jpg
DSC04038.jpg
DSC04043.jpg
DSC04062.jpg
DSC04074.jpg
 
The one you labeled as a frogspawn, I would say it is a hammer coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new