Did you guys enjoy MACNA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquamanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquamanE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
903
Reaction score
195
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our committee is still in a coma, we hope you enjoyed!!!Eddie SolerMACNA 2013 Chairman
 
Excellent job Eddie. MACNA 2013 was great! You guys did a wonderful job and several of us had way too much fun. Thanks
 
MACNA was great!! It was my first one and I had a blast! :)
 
Had and awesome time! your shirts rock and my sister won an avast skimmer from your guys she was very excited! awesome job guys!!
 
I had an exhausting time lol. It was great. Those 2 years of planning and effort showed. It was the best macna I've ever attended.
 
I had an amazing time. It was my first MACNA and I was very impressed. The speakers were excellent, the expo was great and the accommodations were superb! Well done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new