Difference between CSB and CC inferno

jp415

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
306
Reaction score
66
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi All,

I am currently cycling a new tank to set up for a high end nem thank but I am gearing towards a CSB or CC inferno tank.

I have been trying to research the difference on between the two. Only thing that I notice that is the price tag for the CSB is slightly higher than the CC Inferno.

Any thoughts and input from anyone that owns these types of nems.
 
based off pictures they do look very alike. it could just come down to lineage/where the “name” came from.
 
Thats what i was thinking they dont differ that much.
 
Unless you have them side by side, they're really hard to tell apart. There's still a small part of me that thinks they're the same BTA morph, just that way back when during the whole CC BTA craze one was kept under different lighting conditions and changed color enough to look like something different. I say that because I've see both CSBs and infernos under the same lighting and they morph into nearly identical anemones.

That's my long way of saying that if you like the look of the bright reddish-orange BTA with a marbled foot and purple dot on the very tip of the tentacles, either will be fine.
 
I don’t have a definite answer for you but here’s my inferno. Marbled foot, green base, reddish pink bubbles with yellow tips.
IMG_6489.jpeg
 
I know this is an old thread but this is a Sang Lee lineage Colorado Sunburst for comparison with no lens filter since I don’t one. Lives in the bottom of the tank XR15 pro 32” tall tank with probably not so good par.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 125

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new