Dino ID Please

Techie_

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
345
Reaction score
147
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I think there are Ostreopsis. I would like a second opinion. Sorry for the crappy photos, microscope only has a 40x x 25x lens.

Video
IMG_9563.jpeg
IMG_9564.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9561.MOV
    70.3 MB
Just tested PO4 twice with the Hanna ULR, got triple 0s (0.00ppm). Skimmer on, will try to get some sort of phosphate dosing going today if I can get my hands on some ingredients.
 
That is a small cell amphidinium dino centered in the pictures. I could not watch the movie though to see if additional dinos are present. I do not see any ostreopsis dinos in the pictures.

Good luck...I battled these for about a year. I tried many things but the Elegance Corals Dino/Cyano treatment protocol is what ultimately actually worked for me.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new