Discovered Great series!

MegLaina

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I am excited about this series on YouTube I’ve been watching and figured I would share. This guy is very experienced and shares some great history and information on reef keeping that I think experienced hobbiests and beginners could benefit from. It’s kind of back to the basics, but worth a look. Check it out! (If the link below doesn’t work, just look up Practical Reef Keeper)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSQ2HX9gatDiVThZ84DTCLw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new