OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, they are raised pale blue lettering on a solid white background. I also make laser cut colored circles I put under the frags in the tanks to keep track of which is which.

In my best Billy Mays voice...heres how to order.. :)

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
friday is milwaukee channel 4. Saturday morning..I will have to confirm. I thought he said 6...its either them or 12. I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does the 5 dollar parking work?Is there parking in a certain area there.Sorry if missed it somewhere.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know most of the parking is in the basement...some out side but get there early for that :) did you get your dashboard sign from discovery yet??

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no just signed up on monday .said would go out thursday i think.....

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only vendors get the dashboard sign.

Everybody else can get the parking ticket punched at the membership/check-in desk to get the $5 parking.

Doors open at 9am sharp to attendees. Vendors can get in starting at 7am. to do whatever it is vendors do. Word of advice, coffee won't be available until closer to 10am There is an Altera about 1/2 mile north of our builing, it will be on the left hand side across from the marina.

Last edited:

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since were talking about parking and such, what kind of info is there for Friday night, such as, hauling in water, tanks, etc. I take it everything is easily accessible? Can we get fairly close to unload? I have a cart to save the back, so it can be rolled quite a distance if needed...

Just curious... It really wasn't much of a concern until I seen about the Fish fry, and movie.....

Of course I'll be arriving prime time around 6-6:30ish.....

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we have a parking attendant that evening who is expecting you guys. they have an area set aside, and the parking lot is under ground. There is a huge elevator, hop in and press 1 to go to the promanade. Ken, Kari or myself will be hanging around to meet you, from there its a short walk to the swap area. We will have a few carts around to borrow as well.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a cart too....i just had to spend $32 at harbor freight just to save the back also......30gal of water is a lot of weight..may bottom out the blazer :D

this will be fun for us cus it will be the first swap we will be selling at...and i hope its not the last!!! if we have a good weekend selling i may be doing something in the future :) just remember customcolor is "The coRal nuT" :D

Since were talking about parking and such, what kind of info is there for Friday night, such as, hauling in water, tanks, etc. I take it everything is easily accessible? Can we get fairly close to unload? I have a cart to save the back, so it can be rolled quite a distance if needed...

Just curious... It really wasn't much of a concern until I seen about the Fish fry, and movie.....

Of course I'll be arriving prime time around 6-6:30ish.....

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there will be a automated gate on the way into the lot. It will spit out a ticket, put the ticket in your pocket. When you check in at the membership desk they will tell you what you need to know. (they will either punch the ticket you put in your pocket, or give you a voucher)

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks :} that answers all.I had few ask me about it so figure would ask.

getting close now and cant wait

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked???? If I would have known I could have gotten the rack in Smoked I would have done that!!!! dang IT!!! ANywho Paul Dave Will have the money and I think Jason (Plainrt) will be picking it up as I need to grab some stuff from him. Wish I could make it thats for sure. Sounds like this could easily turn into a yearly event?

Eric

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked???? If I would have known I could have gotten the rack in Smoked I would have done that!!!! dang IT!!! ANywho Paul Dave Will have the money and I think Jason (Plainrt) will be picking it up as I need to grab some stuff from him. Wish I could make it thats for sure. Sounds like this could easily turn into a yearly event?

Eric

sounds good. The smoke was a recent addition when I ran out of clear...

ontosrob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will it be OK for attendees to bring a cooler for all the coral we will be buy?

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any clue on what the current count is for attendees?

yep, we are looking at about 150-160 pre registered, plus about 20 Discovery World members that indicated they were attending. With the news coverage friday night and saturday we are expecting quite a few walk ups. I dont think we will have any problem being in the 200-250 range

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 190 71.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back