Disposable filter socks for Waterbox AIO 50.3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZzyzxRiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think you have to get them from Waterbox. I tossed mine and just use some filter floss with the filter cups from Kraken reef.
 
Looks like Reef Diapers filter socks are not the right size for my tank. Are there any disposable filter socks that fit waterbox 50.3 AIOs?
I don't even see the benefit of them. I use them up till now but seriously considering to stop I have 2 other media filters downstream one is what is called batten and is available in material stores ie sewing stores 4feet wide 6 feet long 2 inches thick $20. Goes a long way also folded furnace filter the fiberglass type with phosphate pad in the fold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new