DIVERS DEN LiveAquaria too many DOA and sick fish

coralreefer123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
142
Reaction score
40
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
I ordered from Divers Den @LiveAquaria twice and both times the fish are either not WYSIWYG or they were extremely sick after their images were taken and being shipped. I ordered a pair of Bangaii cardinalfish. Both arrived very skinny and malnourished, please see images. I also ordered a Randall’s prawn goby and pistol shrimp. The prawn goby came DOA with what looks like a bad bacterial infection on its tail. Please see images of the WYSIWYG pic and mine. Lastly, in the same order I received a completely DOA clown goby (not divers den) that looked like it had been dead for days. I still have not heard back from them and at this point do not want credit. I received credit before and this is what happens when you reorder!

0697652B-AE92-4166-9DF5-2B660013292F.jpeg 938D23A2-27E4-43FA-B515-5C44F88BBBB8.jpeg 51500FBD-A11B-4022-A5C6-DF5629E22924.jpeg 0E4ED9F4-14AA-431C-B6F3-FFDC0958807B.jpeg
 
I ordered from Divers Den @LiveAquaria twice and both times the fish are either not WYSIWYG or they were extremely sick after their images were taken and being shipped. I ordered a pair of Bangaii cardinalfish. Both arrived very skinny and malnourished, please see images. I also ordered a Randall’s prawn goby and pistol shrimp. The prawn goby came DOA with what looks like a bad bacterial infection on its tail. Please see images of the WYSIWYG pic and mine. Lastly, in the same order I received a completely DOA clown goby (not divers den) that looked like it had been dead for days. I still have not heard back from them and at this point do not want credit. I received credit before and this is what happens when you reorder!

0697652B-AE92-4166-9DF5-2B660013292F.jpeg 938D23A2-27E4-43FA-B515-5C44F88BBBB8.jpeg 51500FBD-A11B-4022-A5C6-DF5629E22924.jpeg 0E4ED9F4-14AA-431C-B6F3-FFDC0958807B.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 3E70B836-EB21-48A4-9770-158D2D08CAF6.jpeg
    3E70B836-EB21-48A4-9770-158D2D08CAF6.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 129
@coralreefer123 We apologize for the delayed response and the condition the specimens arrived in. Thank you for providing the images so we may forward them to the shipping facility. We would appreciate the opportunity to view your order and reach out to you for a discussion/resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send us a private message with your order details/email address associated with the order. We look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new