Diving back in to the Hobby!

Luckki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
137
Reaction score
191
Location
OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, I am Luckki. I have been in and out of the hobby since I was in high school and fell in love with the marine side shortly after. I even decided to make marine biology my first major. After leaving school and taking a different path in life; of which I did not have time to keep a tank, I talked about getting a new tank but did not pull the trigger. Well my wife was kind and got me a WB AIO 25 peninsula for Christmas this year. I have decided that I will get it running, cycled, and start my first reef tank. I look forward to joining the community. Here are a couple of pictures of the new tank.

IMG_1598.JPEG IMG_1599.JPEG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new