DIY Contest! Share your coolest DIY project!

Seahorsekelly69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
73
Reaction score
114
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything aquarium related works! I will check in R2R for any posts titled "Seahorse Whisperer DIY Contest" also, so uploading here works too. $40 gift card to the video that gets the most likes (cross-media likes not counted). I'll announce the winner live on June 19th, but the real point is to share your amazing products in a videos to help others with your cool ideas!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new