DIY Controller Fluval 2.0 Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason rosa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jason rosa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through all of this and wired up my lights yesterday. Big thanks to all involved. I'm running the Fluval PRO 2.0 series reef lights. I figured I would post my setup as a contribution to the effort and in case it will help anyone else.

I purchased the following from amazon: UXCELL A16111800UX0041 & TC420 Controller

I used the power supply that came with the lights, eventually I may replace it with a different one, but it's running for now.

In my configuration, CH1 = White LED's & CH2 = Blue LED's

NOTE: Pin numbers in my schematic are arbitrary and only used to keep things straight. As far as I know these connectors don't have any pin numbering on them.

Controller.jpg


I also designed & 3d printed a terminal cover and added 'strain relief' functionality using the zip ties.

TC420 LED Controller Terminal Cover

0507181634a_HDR.jpg
 
Very Nice!
I thought on doing something similar for like 1 year ago. But I changed light.
 
Awesome :-) . Thanks for sharing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new