Diy food

Readywriter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been making a lot of candy for my kids and have been experimenting with how silly you could get with gummy bears. Got me thinking, I know some diy food recipes include gelatin for a jello consistency but has anyone ever tried making food that is more solid/less messy like gummy bears?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been making a lot of candy for my kids and have been experimenting with how silly you could get with gummy bears. Got me thinking, I know some diy food recipes include gelatin for a jello consistency but has anyone ever tried making food that is more solid/less messy like gummy bears?
I wouldn’t recommend using gelatin for this purpose because I would be concerned about the laxative properties that are well documented for people who eat too many gummy’s and then have an explosive bowel movement(s) following the ingestion of them. Are your fishes constipated?

Food and candy are not good edible categories to swap out for nutritional values. That aside, I think the kids will be happier with brownies and chocolate chip cookies for snacks and dessert, but feed them with good food in between snacks.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back