DIY Lamp Tree

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDNels
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JDNels

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
64
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put together this Lamp Tree out of some 8020 parts for My new build.
0520151654.jpg


I may paint the brackets black
0520151656.jpg


Adjustable back mount
0520151518.jpg


just mounted with drywall screws, need to grab some stainless and adjust height.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new