DIY light mount (hydra 26hd)

ScubaZ

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2018
Messages
66
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t spend big money on a light mount that is less universal as the one I have created here. It’s a simple cheap tv wall mount that can easily be moved out of the way during Maintenance. If anyone’s interested in links for the mount or a more detailed description I’d be happy to help out. 78F7B1D5-E4FF-464B-85C0-773D5B2B8BFF.jpeg 4275DAA6-52F7-4FC4-B03E-67304DBA68EB.png
 
Was thinking of using 80/20 myself. If that doesn’t work out I like your idea.
 
Was thinking of using 80/20 myself. If that doesn’t work out I like your idea.
Thanks for the reply! I’m unsure of what a 80/20 is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new