DIY Tank Stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cdavis66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Finally got everything moved over but have a long road ahead with cable management... Only had 1 snail die during the process. I tried to pull him off of my skimmer and pulled his shell right off... Went much smoother than I had anticipated. I will get a picture of it all set up later today.
 
Finally got everything moved over but have a long road ahead with cable management... Only had 1 snail die during the process. I tried to pull him off of my skimmer and pulled his shell right off... Went much smoother than I had anticipated. I will get a picture of it all set up later today.
Best of luck with the cable management!
 
Here’s a picture of the finished product.
IMG_5536.jpeg
 
How’s the setup running? Do you have a build thread?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new