Do my Euphyllias look happy??

bronsond99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
108
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
03875ed720945042ab136f5bcf273679.jpg
572be3b375dd408d0b6df61c3a9108d5.jpg
36c0ca07fd587fc6e032e7a3ed85415a.jpg
Hey I have been with my powerheads to try and Eliminate dead flow spots but do my corals looks happy and healthy? Video quality isn’t the best so I included so pics as well
 
They do look happy. How long have you had them?

Have had my pink hammers for 3 months and white hammer for 2 months. And I have only had my torch for 3 days lol I am just trying to figure out flow and placement for them to be happiest!!
 
That will also depend on lighting and how deep the tank is. They can handle quite a range of flow speeds just make sure tentacles are moving, also it never hurts to feed them every now and again and they'll stay happy (:
 
Sorry just watched the video. Personally I'd go for a little more flow than that but they look plenty happy so if you plan on keeping them on the sand bed that should be fine.
 
Agreed, they look good.
 
I have mine in very low flow because one of my torches seemed to really dislike much movement. I feel like it’s too low now, but both my torches and frogspawn have better extension this way. I do worry it’s too low for some of the other corals.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new