Do you keep fish in your frag tank

Do you keep fish in your Frag tank?

  • Yes

    Votes: 62 86.1%
  • No

    Votes: 10 13.9%

  • Total voters
    72
  • Poll closed .
A sixline wrasse, yellow tang, and foxface but then again my rubbermaid is slowly turning into a display
 
I personally keep a tang clowns no shrimp due to red coris is in the same tank and will eat any and all shrimp IME a few snails, just to control algae. I have a little bit of sand in there only for the red coris to sleep. It works great for me.
 
When I had my frag tank set up I liked to keep my 6-line Wrasse in their to control any flatworms (god forbid) and any other pests.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new