Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How about a "The person or people that the speaker is addressing is not correct or true " button? :)
That would be a very long button
 
I wonder what would happen if we got to rate people based of their comments. Subtle way to let them know their post was stupid lol.
 
I wonder what would happen if we got to rate people based of their comments. Subtle way to let them know their post was stupid lol.
Well now that's not very nice, and not at all what R2R is about :(
 
I cannot even like these...
I have to keep leaving these funny faces. (:
 
But you couldn’t dislike his idea. Though I guess in this case sad would work LOL
Well, I dont necessairly dislike his comment. Do I not agree with it? Sure. But doesnt mean I dislike what was said. Unless someone is blatantly being mean or rude, I very rarely dislike something.
I am blessed with a sunny disposition. Most people seem to like it :D
 
Well, I dont necessairly dislike his comment. Do I not agree with it? Sure. But doesnt mean I dislike what was said. Unless someone is blatantly being mean or rude, I very rarely dislike something.
I am blessed with a sunny disposition. Most people seem to like it :D
C5ECBC5D-EB13-42D8-8C5B-D8E14DE618C2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new